DJ, Katelyn, Owen, & Hallie
Kids fall asleep in the weirdest places. Layla once fell asleep in a little plastic box that the big lego blocks go in. Crazy!
The only times I've seen him, he has been hyper! What a cute picture. I'm so glad I finally got to see you! I might be coming to Utah in October, so I will let you know once I find out a date. Love ya!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Kids fall asleep in the weirdest places. Layla once fell asleep in a little plastic box that the big lego blocks go in. Crazy!
The only times I've seen him, he has been hyper! What a cute picture. I'm so glad I finally got to see you! I might be coming to Utah in October, so I will let you know once I find out a date. Love ya!
Post a Comment