DJ, Katelyn, Owen, & Hallie
That is great, it is always fun when they can get full from something that isn't you! He is getting so big, and stinking cute! Have fun in Idaho!
I miss that adorable kid!!!!! I could be wrong (or very right) but I'm pretty sure he likes me better than Chase!
Kate & DJ! He is so freakin cute!!!! I got on your blog today and it has made me so motivated to find a reason to go to Utah and finally see you guys! I hope everything is going good. I am missin you lots today!
Your blog looks amazing. I will be calling you for some pointers. Owen is so big, I feel like I haven't seen him forever.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is great, it is always fun when they can get full from something that isn't you! He is getting so big, and stinking cute! Have fun in Idaho!
I miss that adorable kid!!!!! I could be wrong (or very right) but I'm pretty sure he likes me better than Chase!
Kate & DJ! He is so freakin cute!!!! I got on your blog today and it has made me so motivated to find a reason to go to Utah and finally see you guys! I hope everything is going good. I am missin you lots today!
Your blog looks amazing. I will be calling you for some pointers. Owen is so big, I feel like I haven't seen him forever.
Post a Comment