Saturday, August 2, 2008

Update with the Walkers






The last month and a half has been pretty crazy around our place. We have moved again... thats number 4 in the 2 years of marriage. But we will be here for a while, so I guess that we were ok with it. Owen is keeping us on our toes, he is now starting to roll around and can always get a good laugh out of us. He is 5 months old now and growing like crazy! Here are some pictures of what we have been up to.

4 comments:

Erin and Spencer said...

HOW are you so skinny after having a baby! My goodness... How are you liking your new place?

The Shelton Family said...

I want to see some pics of your new condo. Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun!

The Hansen's said...

Hey! Girl how are you? I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen or heard from you! Your little boy is so adorable! I am so glad I started blogging (although I don't quite have it down yet) so I can keep in touch with everyone! So where did you two just move in to?/

JethRobyn said...

You guys are so cute! I'm glad you are keeping busy! If you guys want to come, we are doing the Honey Baked Ham softball classic next Saturday 16, at 6:00pm. There will be softball, and good food. We can get you directions and more info if you want to come!